O Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Forum being updated Empty Forum being updated

3/27/2015, 8:41 am
Hello friends!

I am bringing up this question because it is pertinent to the moment the group is going through. I have not been making an effort to advertise our sessions or forum (http://forum.soubem.ws/) because I do have other work, and it is taking up much of my time. It is the work I do for a living. So the lack of participation and interest here is a consequence of me not putting the time into this.

Since 2007 I had the intention for this Ho'oponopono work to sustain itself while helping people, but for the last three years I've had to fund this with the help of others, specially Dana, who helps me out in the moderation of the english sessions and forum. 

Years ago when Ho'oponopono was news I did sell a lot of cleansing art posters at Soubem Art : Home and through the original page: http://www.quantumportal.ws/art.php That is when I expanded the Brazilian group and sessions since there was steady income. Even though the work has been assistential, and for the most part free, it needs support. Participation in the english sessions and forum is nil. We do respond to over 200 Cleansing requests every week for the Brazilian group, with few requests from our english speaking members from the forum.  

This has been a labor of love since 2007 when Jude O'Hare started this Yahoo group as support for her conference call cleaning sessions, she went on to take care of her own business and asked me to take over, which I willingly did, with the help of Bill Sample and Dana Hehet. 

Since the Yahoo group structure was antiquated I opened up the new forum, and it is easy to navigate and has great materials, however no accesses! We only have 64 registered members  Sad

So I am going to study a new form of getting this out there. When I sounded out the possibility of doing some digital products of tools as available in the Brazilian website I did not get any real input. So I cannot invest time in something that has little interest to people.

I would appreciate a candid opinion of the members regarding going on with all of this (weekly sessions, group, forum, cleasing requests), and suggestions for a revitalization of our purpose; Cleansing. That is what this is really about.

Thank you, in Peace.

A McAllister

Last edited by Al McAllister on 3/21/2018, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
DesiAurelio

Forum being updated Empty Eternally Grateful

5/13/2015, 8:15 am
I have recently come upon Ho'oponopono to help me work through the significant projections of my unconscious mind that have impacted my employment, housing, and familial stability for well over a year. Because of that I have been working hard on my inner child, and continue to cleanse everyday. Finding your site was a sign that my daily cleansings are having an impact, and I look forward to participating next Tuesday in your O Portal Forum. Thank you for the good work that you are doing.
DesiAurelio

Forum being updated Empty We are out here, however we have to find our way :)

5/13/2015, 8:28 am
There are a number of English speaking resources for Ho'oponopono and quite frankly, I found yours because I was looking at the Portuguese versions (I was born in the US, however all of my family is in Brasil).  I also married a Brazilian, thus we speak Portuguese at home and am comfortable with Portuguese, although I prefer the English read.

I am sure that if you post on some English speaking websites, and use social media, you will quickly increase the number of participants.  I was unable to download the O Portal - English Session Manual - Oct 2012pdf however, I did download the Portuguese version with no issues.  I think that your English Version linked in the right places would draw many individuals your way.   I am very interested in all the steps developed by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona and am sure there are plenty of others.  Let me know how I can assist.
Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Forum being updated Empty Thanks for the suggestion!

5/13/2015, 1:41 pm
Thank you Desi, I will apply what we've been doing in social media with the brazilian version of this material. The Brazilian group has taken up much of my available time these past few years, it is a lot of responsibility.

We had a serious problem with Divshare.com, a paid service where we kept all of our downloadable files, they lost everything in a server outage a few months back, so we have been working in recovering the files through our backups... laborious. 

Anyway, you can download the manual here:  English Ho'oponopono Session manual - 2015
Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Forum being updated Empty Update

1/12/2020, 7:07 pm
We have been doing workshops throughout Brazil, so 2019 was full of activities. Still we do not have any plans to do anything in the US fo now, but online there are possibilities. 

We still have the tuesday night cleansing sessions at 9:00 pm (Brasilia time) in portuguese, but you can take advantage of the cleansing energy even if you do not speak or understand portuguese.

The link to these sessions is a green button at https://www.soubem.com/, click on it and you are taken to the session.

Mahalo!
Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Forum being updated Empty Updating

3/1/2020, 10:12 am
We are using a new platform for our website, so very soon it will be available in english.
Thank you!
Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Forum being updated Empty New english language site URL

3/18/2021, 1:52 pm
www.hooponopono.one

Please let us know your thoughts on this new website.
Thank you!
Sponsored content

Forum being updated Empty Re: Forum being updated

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum